Skip to Content



If you and the school disagree about part of your child’s IEP or how the school is implementing the IEP, you can request mediation through ADE to see if you and the school can work through your disagreement. ADE mediation is a free, voluntary problem-solving process. During the mediation process, a neutral trained mediator will help you and the district work together to try to find a mutually agreeable resolution to the disagreement.  

You can read more about the mediation process in a series of blog posts on DRAZ’s website:

New Resources